
I’m back in the dirty dirty! I love Nashville, half my family lives there. I got to chill with Cara Thur. night and Joyce Sat. night. Joyce and I snuck away from the crowd for a while and sat in her kitchen. We don’t get to sit down and talk very often, but it is always so good. Sisters are awesome because they know where you’re coming from. When they say they understand there is so much validity in that statement. I’m thankful for them; they bring normalcy and stability to my life.
Joyce actually lives right outside of Nashville in a quaint suburb called Franklin. I haven’t walked around the shops downtown in a while and came upon a fairly new shop named Philanthropy. It is really sweet. They sell trendy clothing, accessories, journals, stationary and local art. The coolest thing is that 10% of what they sell goes charity and they do a good job raising awareness about social injustice. Each year they sponsor 2 international and one local charity. Also, many of the brands they sell such as PILGIM, Genuine Fake and TOMS Shoes give a portion of their profits to charitable orgs. I encourage you to visit it the next tome you’re in the neighborhood. It’s a little more pricy than my usual Target and Wal-Mart but it’s so awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment