
It's 5AM. I have been up for the past hour and a half trying to figure out answers to these three questions:
How do I convince a girl that she's beautiful even if she never fits into a size 2?
How do I convince a girl that she's beautiful even if nobody asks her to prom?
Ultimately, how do get her to stop believing the lies she's seen her whole life as truth?
2 comments:
ahhh Jenna...the question of my life. Please let me know if you discover the magical potion for this.
Seriously...how do we get God's voice to be louder than the world's?? Because until a girl decides to let her MAKER tell her who she is, she is going to have a totally distorted picture of her self-worth and her beauty...How do you get a girl to believe that it was GIVEN to her when He formed her...that it LIVES in her!
ahhhhh
These are the thoughts that keep me up at night thinking about one day having a daughter....
Post a Comment