Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sunday

I just wanted to take a little trip back in time and tell you that I had an incredible Sunday. The church I've been going to opened the doors of its new facility. I feel like I am apart of something so much bigger than myself. I will never know the relationships that will be made, the love felt, and the lives changed in that building. But, it is incredible to think that I had a hand in creating the space. My life has already been changed inside those walls. In the past eight weeks in the building I have become apart of an incredible church family who has opened their arms with love. Also, this Sunday I got baptized. So many things brought me to the decision to get baptized 11 years after becoming a Christian, and I know it is what God wanted me to do in my life right now. If you have questions about it ask me. Ultimately I am a Christ follower, I'm trying to follow His example the best I know how.

Here's a little video of the church:

2 comments:

Ashley said...

praise him! romans 6:4-14!!! love you!!!

Christina said...

Jenna!! That is so awesome. The church looks AMAZING. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING BAPTIZED!! So much excitement!! I hope you're still planning on being in our small group.... Things wouldn't be the same without you!!!