Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Found


Here is my first painting. This was the best picture I could get of it without a glare. The coloring is a little off. I've never done much painting, but I think I'll do more. I'm just happy it doesn't look like a blob. I didn't realized how much I missed creating art. It has been refreshing, it's good for my soul. I'm excited about giving this painting away to the girl who inspired it. I love creating things for other people. It's a way for me to share my heart.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

this, my friend, is one of the few areas where we are different. I could never create/paint something like that. I could very likely be the worst artist you'll ever meet...haha.
this is awesome

Ashley said...

aww...i love it! if you ever get inspired to paint some asian art let me know! love you...happy new year!!!