
For those of you who read my blog but aren't as stalker-ish/I got lazy and didn't tag you on facebook, here are 25 things about me. I figured if I spent time writing it I might as well share.
1. I should be fluent in Spanish.
2. My favorite job was working at a summer camp. I got paid to play outside, camp, hike, travel, white water raft, rock climb, sing cheesy songs, teach arts and crafts, share my faith, and this is where I found out that I love working with teenagers.
3. I want to go on a road trip, camping in National Parks out west. Yosemite has to be on the list.
4. My great aunt died my sophomore year of college; she was 97 and one of my best friends.
5. I used the money from selling my first car to buy my laptop for grad school. Sadly, my Geo Metro was not even worth a Macbook :(
6. I listened to Brooke Fraser everyday my entire first semester of grad school. I was commuting to UGA from Dacula 3 day/week, she rode with me.
7. One year I had a Ninja Turtle birthday party, and dressed up as a Ninja Turtle for Halloween…Leonardo dudes!
8. When I was little I was deathly afraid of the gorilla who played the drums at Chucky Cheese.
9. Despite my fear of the gorilla I still want to be a drummer; my band teacher wouldn’t let me play the drums in the 6th grade. So I played the french horn instead (I switched to chorus after that year).
10. I was a strong willed child, I’m not sure if I’ve grown out of that.
11. I sat in an ant pile when I was 7.
12. I have extremely vivid dreams.
13. I really can't spell. I typed this list into Word then copied and pasted it into this note. That is how I cope with my disability.
14. I never had a fear of water and almost drown several times because I would jump into bodies of water before I learned how to swim. I ended up starting swim team when I was 4.
15. I love little kids and usually end up having conversations with them in stores until their parents give me dirty looks.
16. I hate being late, and get really anxious when I’m running late.
17. If I die an early death I’m convinced it will be while running.
18. I want to be a runner.
19. I’m beginning to realize that I’m naturally artistic, but it is untrained talent and I have much to learn.
20. Growing up I always wanted to be an only child, but now I feel sorry for people who don’t have siblings.21. When I was little each of us kids had our own cup color, it was my mom’s way of getting us not to share germs. My cup was yellow and I think that is why it was my favorite color until I was about 6 years old. Yellow was “Jenna’s color.”
22. I wish I cried more in front of people.
23. I like it when people truly hug you.
24. I have a roller coaster in my bedroom. (it's a coaster that says "roller")
25. One of my favorite places on Earth is St. Simons Island’s beach at night. This is where I began my relationship with Christ, and every time I go back I always feel God’s presence.
1 comment:
What a cool Ninja Turtle cake. I never had one of those!!!
If it's nice this week ya wanna go running?!
Post a Comment